About Magical Media Studio
Magical Media Studio is a startup digital media and internet company based in the United States that focuses on creating and distributing digital content useful in everyday life.
Our goal is to create educational, creative, and entertaining content.
We serve a wide range of verticals through our networks, including technology, business, travel, art, lifestyle, expat updates, and other areas.
About The Position
As a Digital Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you will be a key member of the Magical Media Studio Content Production Team and help shape our Network’s digital experiences by creating digital content for the web, social, and other digital platforms.
We are looking for a self-starter who thinks creatively, strategically, and unconventionally while inspiring others on the team.
People ready to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment with the potential to grow their professions are welcome.
Number of Vacancies –
Office Time –
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Working Days –
Sunday to Friday
Job Location –
Work From Home Permanently
- 3+ years experience in commercial digital graphic design
- 2+ years experience in video production
- Graphic Design Certification is preferred or relevant experience
- Strong video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or similar
- Experience with sound editing and mixing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other Adobe software) or similar
- Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social, and other digital platforms
- Canva experience is a plus
- Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
- Ability to be a strong team player
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Portfolio of relevant work required
- Develops graphics, illustrations, and other creative materials for the web, social, and other digital platforms
- Takes the lead on video projects — from concept to delivery — storyboard, design, animation, feedback, QA, and production
- Stays up to date on current video trends and suggests ideas to help improve video content to increase engagement and reach
- Assists the Content Production Team & Marketing Team with edits to digital assets (graphics, videos, email, landing pages) in WordPress, or other web marketing tools
- Attractive salary and benefits
- You will have a chance to work from home forever
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally
- You will learn the industry best practice and work under some of the best professionals in this field
- You will be exposed to the best tools and technology available in the industry
- You will be given free training on the latest trends and changes in the industry
How to Apply
If you think you are the perfect fit for this job position, please fill out the application form attached below.
We recommend filling out the application form on a laptop or desktop computer. To view this page on your laptop or desktop, copy and paste this URL – https://bit.ly/3x71nlV