About Magical Media Studio
Magical Media Studio is a startup digital media and internet company based in the United States that focuses on creating and distributing digital content useful in everyday life.
Our goal is to create educational, creative, and entertaining content.
We serve a wide range of verticals through our networks, including technology, business, travel, art, lifestyle, expat updates, and other areas.
About The Position
We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals who want to be part of our team.
People ready to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment with the potential to grow their professions are welcome.
As a Senior Content Editor, you will be the first and last stop of any content published through our Network.
The primary role for this position will be to create an SEO-optimized content brief and final copy-editing the content to be ready for publishing.
Additionally, you will also be producing high-quality SEO-optimized blog content, product descriptions, web articles, and website pages that are informative and engaging.
The successful applicant must have a strong copy-editing skillset.
They will also need to have a strong command of written English and excellent research skills on a wide range of topics.
Number of Vacancies –
Office Time –
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Working Days –
Sunday to Friday
Job Location –
Work From Home Permanently
- Very strong copy-editing skillset with proven experience
- Ability to pick up skills quickly
- Able to lead the team of content editors and other team members
- You’ll need excellent organizational and management abilities
- Excellent written English skills with fluency in spoken English
- Good understanding of SEO, best practices, and Google Guidelines
- Positive attitude; self-motivated; able to manage time well; journalistic writing style; creative writing experience preferred
- The ability to write quickly, succinctly, and independently under tight deadlines is a must
- Ability to research a range of topics using various online resources (databases, the Internet), interviews, and observation
- 3 + years of experience in writing SEO-optimized content
- 3 + years of content writing, editing, and proofreading experience is required.
- At least a bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- A degree in English or journalism is preferred. However, a science, computer, management, or arts and humanities major would be acceptable
- Having an existing portfolio is preferable but not mandatory
- Candidates must have good communication skills through emails and other tools like slack
- Comfortable with MS Office, Excel, Google docs, and other industry-standard SEO tools like Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc
- Experience with Surfer and AI copywriting tools is a great plus for this position
- Preferred experience with project management software
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Attention to detail and alertness is required due to the nature of this job
- Plan the content strategies
- Manage all content production and editing for publication on our website and other digital platforms
- Ensure content is edited and produced well and quickly before the deadline
- Create an SEO-optimized content brief and send it to writers
- Final copy-editing the content before publishing
- Do high-quality SEO copywriting for blog posts, articles, product descriptions, web pages, and other web content
- Make sure every digital content published is plagiarism-free, grammatically correct, and has a proper citation
- Make sure everyone follows company standard editorial best practices
- Enforce the organization’s content quality standards and citation rules for every digital content before publishing
- Maintain organized workflow for efficient content process management by making full use of project management tools
- Come up with new ways to optimize processes to be more time-efficient, rely on automation where possible
- Coordinate with writers, graphic designers, scrum masters, and SEO experts
- Work closely with the marketing and CMS team on developing and uploading content to the website
- Manage deadlines for freelance writers, graphic designers, editors, etc
- Provide SEO recommendations on article structure, keyword research, link building, etc
- Work closely with the marketing team to coordinate all social media campaigns
- Keep a tab on the latest trends, report, and suggest new topics of interest, if any
- Write SOPs and internal guidelines and maintain them with SEO best practices in mind
- Attractive salary and benefits
- You will have a chance to work from home forever
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally
- You will learn the industry best practice and work under some of the best professionals in this field
- You will be exposed to the best tools and technology available in the industry
- You will be given free training on the latest trends and changes in the industry
How to Apply
If you think you are the perfect fit for this job position, please fill out the application form attached below.
We recommend filling out the application form on a laptop or desktop computer. To view this page on your laptop or desktop, copy and paste this URL – https://bit.ly/3McWCNe