About Magical Media Studio
Magical Media Studio is the leading multi-service digital media agency that specializes in providing comprehensive solutions for businesses looking to strengthen their online presence.
Our team of experienced professionals provides innovative and creative solutions to help businesses increase their visibility, reach new customers, and drive increased growth. We are passionate about helping organizations create successful campaigns that drive results.
At Magical Media Studio, we provide a full suite of SEO-related services and digital marketing strategies tailored to meet the needs of different industries.
From website design, UX/UI design, software development, and brand management solutions, our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible for our clients.
About The Position
As a Digital Graphic Designer, you will be a key member of the Magical Media Studio Content Production Team and help shape our Network’s digital experiences by creating digital content for the web, social, and other digital platforms.
We are looking for a self-starter who thinks creatively, strategically, and unconventionally while inspiring others on the team.
People ready to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment with the potential to grow their professions are welcome.
Number of Vacancies –
Office Time –
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Working Days –
Sunday to Friday
Job Location –
Work From Home Permanently
- 1+ years experience in commercial digital graphic design
- Graphic Design Certification is preferred or relevant experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other Adobe software) or similar
- Experience with developing graphics, illustrations, videos, gifs, and other creative materials for web, social, and other digital platforms
- Canva experience is a plus
- Experience developing strategic visual content for social media
- Ability to be a strong team player
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Portfolio of relevant work required
- Develops graphics, illustrations, and other creative materials for the web, social, and other digital platforms
- Assists the Content Production Team & Marketing Team with edits to digital assets (graphics, videos, email, landing pages) in WordPress, or other web marketing tools
- Attractive salary and benefits
- You will have a chance to work from home forever
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally
- You will learn the industry best practice and work under some of the best professionals in this field
- You will be exposed to the best tools and technology available in the industry
- You will be given free training on the latest trends and changes in the industry
How to Apply
If you think you are the perfect fit for this job position, please fill out the application form attached below.
We recommend filling out the application form on a laptop or desktop computer. To view this page on your laptop or desktop, copy and paste this URL – https://bit.ly/3zaMO3H