About Magical Media Studio
Magical Media Studio is the leading multi-service digital media agency that specializes in providing comprehensive solutions for businesses looking to strengthen their online presence.
Our team of experienced professionals provides innovative and creative solutions to help businesses increase their visibility, reach new customers, and drive increased growth. We are passionate about helping organizations create successful campaigns that drive results.
At Magical Media Studio, we provide a full suite of SEO-related services and digital marketing strategies tailored to meet the needs of different industries.
From website design, UX/UI design, software development, and brand management solutions, our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible for our clients.
About The Position
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated link-building expert to join our SEO team.
People ready to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment with the potential to grow their professions are welcome.
As a Link Building & Outreach Specialist, your daily tasks will include being involved in all the link-building processes, i.e., research & analyze link-building opportunities at scale, make link-building strategies, and develop and execute link-building outreach & acquisition campaigns.
In addition to being a team player and working alongside the SEO and content creation teams, you will bring in-depth knowledge and experience implementing link-building strategies and tactics. You will also have experience in the off-page SEO factors that move the needle and be familiar with the digital PR opportunities that can be facilitated to generate brand mentions and links.
You will report to an SEO lead.
You’ll also be responsible for improving and documenting our link-building and reporting processes.
The ideal candidate should have very strong prior experience with link-building strategies, tactics, and campaign management.
Self-management and excellent communication skills are crucial to the success of this position.
Please do not apply for this position – if you do not have prior experience in link-building and outreach in the past, and do not have proof to show your past successful campaigns of link building.
Number of Vacancies –
Office Time –
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Working Days –
Sunday to Friday
Job Location –
Work From Home Permanently
- 1+ years experience with link building (ideally, you were a link builder, are a link builder, and want to continue to be a link builder). You can apply if you have less experience, but preference will be given to experienced professionals.
- Prior experience with HARO is a great plus for this position.
- Preferred to have experience in Semrush, Ahrefs, Hunter.io, MailShake, BuzzStream, etc., or similar link-building software.
- Highly skilled in the following: backlink audit, backlink profile analysis, competitor Domain Rating analysis, and KW analysis – as they relate to link building.
- In-depth knowledge of off-page optimization and digital PR.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Well-versed with SEO tools and link-building apparatus.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to meet the link-building goals set by the SEO lead.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Outstanding organization, teamwork, and time-management skills.
- Proven understanding of emerging digital trends and technologies.
- Reliable internet connection and (remote) office with a door.
- Expert-level attention to detail is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Audit, strategize, coordinate, build, execute, monitor, report, and analyze link-building campaigns.
- Manage and execute integrated backlink campaigns using diverse tactics for link-building.
- Research and analyze competitor backlinks, tactics, and strategies.
- Record and scale the link-building opportunities from “High Authority” sites constantly.
- Report the ranking position in SERPs to the SEO lead.
- Utilize HARO, social, and various communication tools to monitor link opportunities and secure them.
- Contact and build relationships with other websites and blog owners on behalf of our organization.
- Find guest posts and article submission opportunities.
- Work with the content team to ideate and create linkable content.
- Analyze the backlink profiles and find any SPAM links to disavow them.
- Own & manage all types of link-building campaigns.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- You will have a chance to work from home forever
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally
- You will learn the industry best practice and work under some of the best professionals in this field
- You will be exposed to the best tools and technology available in the industry
- You will be given free training on the latest trends and changes in the industry
How to Apply
Please send us your updated resume at email@example.com
Fill out the attached application form.
We recommend filling out the application form on a laptop or desktop computer. To view this page on your laptop or desktop, copy and paste this URL – https://bit.ly/3DN09Bw