About Magical Media Studio
Magical Media Studio is the leading multi-service digital media agency that specializes in providing comprehensive solutions for businesses looking to strengthen their online presence.
Our team of experienced professionals provides innovative and creative solutions to help businesses increase their visibility, reach new customers, and drive increased growth. We are passionate about helping organizations create successful campaigns that drive results.
At Magical Media Studio, we provide a full suite of SEO-related services and digital marketing strategies tailored to meet the needs of different industries.
From website design, UX/UI design, software development, and brand management solutions, our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible for our clients.
About The Position
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated SEO specialist to join our SEO team.
People ready to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment with the potential to grow their professions are welcome.
As SEO Specialist, your daily tasks will include but are not limited to developing and executing SEO strategies to increase organic traffic and rankings, optimizing website content, structure, and technical aspects for SEO performance, conducting keyword research to identify growth opportunities, full site audit, and more.
You will also be responsible for reporting on the performance of SEO campaigns and providing insights to help drive business growth.
In addition to that, you will bring in-depth knowledge and experience in implementing link-building strategies and tactics.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication skills, creative problem-solving abilities, knowledge of SEO best practices, and a passion for driving results.
Please do not apply for this position – if you do not have prior technical SEO experience and link-building experience and do not have proof to show your past successful projects.
Number of Vacancies –
Office Time –
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Working Days –
Sunday to Friday
Job Location –
Work From Home Permanently
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing SEO strategies to increase organic traffic and rankings.
- Strong knowledge and experience in website optimization, on-page / off-page SEO, link-building strategies, technical SEO, keyword research, and analysis.
- Highly skilled in the following: backlink audit, backlink profile analysis, competitor Domain Rating analysis, and KW analysis.
- Ability to conduct full site audits and identify areas of improvement.
- Proficiency in using various SEO tools: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc., to perform keyword research, competitive analyses, and other search marketing activities.
- Experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Google Data Studio, and other related tools.
- Experience working with WordPress. Nice to have Shopify and WooCommerce experience.
- Strong experience in content marketing strategies.
- Experience creating comprehensive reports on website performance.
- Ability to lead the SEO team and mentor junior team members.
- Collaborate with a team of Content Editors, Content Writers, and Developers to efficiently execute your strategies and campaign goals.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Reliable internet connection and (remote) office with a door.
- Expert-level attention to detail is essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Audit, strategize, coordinate, build, execute, monitor, report, and analyze all SEO initiatives.
- Develop strategies to increase organic traffic by optimizing the website’s structure, content, and technical aspects for better rankings.
- Ensure all web pages are optimized with relevant target keywords to drive more organic traffic.
- Research and analyze competitor backlinks, tactics, and strategies.
- Manage link-building campaigns and ensure that all links meet industry standards.
- Monitor keyword performance, track organic traffic, and generate detailed reports on website performance.
- Perform regular keyword research to identify new growth opportunities.
- Conduct competitor analysis to stay updated on industry trends and to benchmark.
- Develop content marketing strategies to drive organic reach & engagement of the target audience.
- Optimize landing pages for maximum visibility in search engines.
- Report the ranking position in SERPs to the Team Manager.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- You will have a chance to work from home forever.
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally.
- You will learn the industry’s best practices and work under some of the best professionals in this field.
- You will be exposed to the best tools and technology available in the industry.
- You will be given free training on the latest trends and changes in the industry.
How to Apply
Fill out the attached application form.
We recommend filling out the application form on a laptop or desktop computer. To view this page on your laptop or desktop, copy and paste this URL – https://bit.ly/3GBwhZH