About Magical Media Studio
Magical Media Studio is a startup digital media and internet company based in the United States that focuses on creating and distributing digital content useful in everyday life.
Our goal is to create educational, creative, and entertaining content.
We serve a wide range of verticals through our networks, including technology, business, travel, art, lifestyle, expat updates, and other areas.
About The Position
We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated individuals who want to be part of our team.
People ready to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment with the potential to grow their professions are welcome.
As a WordPress Backend Editor and Site Administrator, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our WordPress webpages in our Network.
The primary role of this position will be to add and modify pages in WordPress editor with SEO best practices.
This role does not require writing an article but only adding and modifying the content given by the content management team.
The successful applicant must have experience in managing a WordPress site. They must be knowledgeable about WordPress plugins and basic HTML and CSS.
Number of Vacancies –
Office Time –
7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Nepal Time)
Working Days –
Sunday to Friday
Job Location –
Work From Home Permanently
- Minimum of 2 years of WordPress Website maintenance and administrate experience with SEO best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Gutenburg blocks, custom post types, and custom fields.
- Ability to add, modify or delete pages in WordPress.
- An eye for words, pictures, spacing, placement, and other design elements on a WordPress website.
- Understanding of SEO best practices (mainly with backend stuff such as Meta descriptions, tags, slugs, and SEO title tags).
- Ability to style content as per the WordPress theme used on the website.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress plugins and their uses.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge to make changes in the code if necessary.
- Knowledgeable with WordPress development, themes, plug-ins, and content management.
- Preferred experience in Oxygen builder or Elementor. Oxygen builder experience is a huge plus.
- Preferred experience with eCommerce platforms (Shopify & WooCommerce). This is a huge plus.
- Preferred to have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering with some web development skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and great attention to detail while meeting tight deadlines.
- After you receive content from a writer, you will need to style and edit it before publishing it on WordPress. This will involve making sure the text is formatted correctly, adding images and other multimedia, and ensuring that the overall look and feel of the page are consistent with our branding.
- The WordPress Backend Editor and Site Administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining our WordPress webpages.
- Configuring WordPress webpages.
- Working on blogs (create/add/update news and topics).
- Work with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other analytics tools.
- Other duties related to the role as needed.
- Identify website issues and make recommendations on how to quickly resolve the issues.
- Attractive salary and benefits
- You will have a chance to work from home forever
- This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to grow professionally
- You will learn the industry best practice and work under some of the best professionals in this field
- You will be exposed to the best tools and technology available in the industry
- You will be given free training on the latest trends and changes in the industry
How to Apply
If you think you are the perfect fit for this job position, please fill out the application form attached below.
We recommend filling out the application form on a laptop or desktop computer. To view this page on your laptop or desktop, copy and paste this URL – https://bit.ly/3alydrx